These Terms & Conditions and all associated terms and conditions stated on any The Grill on the Alley “The List” notification, certificate, mailer or update on thegrill.com (collectively, the “Terms”) apply to The Grill on the Alley “The List” (the “Program”) made available by Grill Concepts, Inc. (“GRILL,” “we” and “us”). In these Terms, “you” refers to each participant in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to these Terms.
We may modify the Terms or the Program at any time without notice to you, and your continued participation in the Program will constitute consent to any such modifications. We also reserve the right to cancel the Program at any time without notice to you.
Program Benefits include
- Special offers for your birthday and anniversary occasions
- In-house specials
- If your email address is provided, exclusive email offers such as free valet, complimentary appetizers and more.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. resident to enroll yourself in the Program.
- If you are under 18, you may be enrolled in the Program by your parent or guardian. Limit 6 Program members per family.
- Program benefits have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- The Program promotion or discount certificate must be presented at time of purchase to receive the associated discount or other benefit.
- You may only redeem one Program promotion or discount per visit.
- Program promotions and discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
- We may immediately terminate your Program membership if you engage in (i) any unauthorized use of any Program promotions or discounts or other Program member benefits; (ii) any illegal or fraudulent acts; or (iii) any other activity in violation of the Terms.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Program promotion or discount certificates.
- Duplicate memberships in the Program, or multiple memberships under alternative names, are prohibited. We reserve the right to verify the name you use to enroll in the Program with a valid driver’s license. Duplicate or alternative names, birthdays and email addresses will be deleted from the Program.
- You are responsible for notifying us if your contact information changes. We are not responsible for any undelivered emails.
- Certain states may have additional restrictions and rules applicable to your participation in the Program.
- THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED BY GRILL WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GRILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR OTHER SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By enrolling in the Program, you authorize GRILL, our subsidiaries and affiliates, and our third-party contractors engaged in connection with the Program to share information about you and your Program account among such entities (but not with any other third parties) as necessary to provide, administer, enforce, service and fulfill the Program.